The Pacific States/British Columbia Oil Spill Task Force’s 2018 Annual Meeting
June 19, 2018,
8:00AM – 12:00PM
Oregon Convention Center, Room B117
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd,
Portland, OR 97232
The 2018 Annual Meeting of the Pacific States/British Columbia Oil Spill Task Force is a half-day meeting to share news and updates to our stakeholders and the public on the work we do. This year’s Annual Meeting will focus on derelict and abandoned vessels. We will share progress on the Task Force’s ADV workgroup on developing a ‘Blue Ribbon’ model program for ADV. This event is free and open to the public.
This year, our Annual Meeting will be held in conjunction with Clean Pacific taking place June 19-21. Click here for more information about Clean Pacific. (NOTE: Our event will be held on the day prior to the beginning of technical sessions at Clean Pacific.)
Agenda is available here.
REGISTER NOW: https://2018taskforceannualmeeting.eventbrite.com
Can’t make it in person? Join by webinar!
To join the webinar:
- Click this link: https://watech.webex.com/watech/j.php?MTID=m30a138b6d6a9f33c39ff40bb2ce958c2
- Please use your full name on the login screen so you can be properly introduced.
- You will see a pop-up giving you three audio choices. You must pick one in order to hear anything.
- Recommended Option: Plug in your headphones and click Call Using Computer. (To talk, you will need a microphone.)
- Option 2: Click Call Me and type in your phone number. Answer your phone when it rings, then dial 1 to join.
- Option 3: Click I Will Call In and dial the phone number. When prompted, enter the provided access code, AND YOUR ATTENDEE ID.
- You will be muted automatically. If you wish to talk to the panelists, you can be unmuted upon request.
- For help, or to ask the panelists a question: click the “Raise Hand” button next to your name, or use “Chat Privately” to message the Webinar Host.
- If you cannot login to the webinar, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request help.