The Pacific States/British Columbia Oil Spill Task Force 2019-2021 Biennial Work Plan
The Task Force’s Biennial Work Plan, adopted by the Task Force members, outlines all the projects that we intend to accomplish under our five goals (from our strategic plan) for the biennium. Our current work plan includes tasks and actions to be carried out from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2023.
Our five goals are:
- Adapt to changes in oil movement and risks
- Advance readiness and capacity to respond to oil spills
- Deepen our partnerships to make better decisions and expand our knowledge
- Nurture our organizational health
- Build and enhance visibility and relevancy of the Task Force